MyData Trust SA (“MDT”), as the Controller of the personal data, has committed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Belgian law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and all applicable laws and regulations regarding data protection. MDT wants to make sure that you understand what personal information is collected about you, how your personal information is used and how it is kept safe.
The User acknowledges having read the information below and authorizes MDT to process, in accordance with the provisions of the Notice, the personal data that he/she communicates on the Website.
The Notice is valid for all pages hosted on the Website. It is not valid for the pages hosted by third parties to which MDT may refer and whose privacy policies may differ. MDT cannot therefore be held responsible for any data processed on these websites or by them.
- What personal data do we collect?
Depending on the purpose for which we process your personal data, we need to process one or other personal data, which will in general be, depending on each case, as follows:
- Identification data related to your queries: e.g. name, email address, or other details.
- Commercial information: e.g. if you have subscribed to our newsletter.
- How do we use your personal information?
- Customer Support: We will use your data to respond as a user to your queries in the contact form of this Website.
- Marketing: We will process your personal data to manage your subscription to the Newsletter, including to send customized information on our services or solutions and our new events to come.
- On what basis do we use your personal data?
- Customer Support: We consider that we have lawful interest in answering the requests or queries raised by you through the existing different contact channels. We understand that the processing of these data is also beneficial to you to the extent that it enables us to assist you adequately and answer to the queries raised.
- Marketing: The legal basis for processing the reuse of your personal data for our Newsletter is your consent. Please, remember that you may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time without any cost.
- How long will we keep your personal information?
The retention period of your personal data will depend on the purposes for which we process such data, as explained below:
- Customer Support: We will process your data for the time necessary to meet your request or application.
- Marketing: We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the Newsletter.
- Data sharing
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data.
- How do we protect your information?
- MDT treats your personal data in a confidential manner and uses at least the same level of care in safeguarding your personal data that it uses with its own confidential information of similar nature.
- Your personal data are contained behind secured networks and are only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Your rights
According to the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Access. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, information related to the processing of data and a copy of the data being processed.
- Rectification. You have the right to require rectification of inaccurate data about you
- To obtain the deletion of your personal data in the situations set forth by applicable data protection law (‘Right to be forgotten’);
- Restrict processing. You have the right to restrict processing of data under certain specified circumstances
- Data portability. You have the right to request for the receipt or the transfer to another organization, in a machine-readable form, of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent. When you have given your explicit consent for the processing of your data (newsletter and new e-learning), you can withdraw it at any time without justification.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please let us know by contacting our DPO at email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority or to the Data Protection Authority where the alleged infringement took place.
Boulevard Initialis, 7/3, 7000 Mons, Belgium
+32(0)65 55 41 20
Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Authorities
Autorité de la protection des données – Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit (APD-GBA)
Rue de la Presse 35 – Drukpersstraat 35 1000 Bruxelles – Brussel
Tel. +32 2 274 48 00
Fax +32 2 274 48 35
Last Edited on 2021-11-24