Train my team
Switzerland has adopted a new and fully revised Data Protection Legislation, which includes the Federal Act and Federal Ordinance on Data Protection, both in force since the 1st of September 2023. This new Legislation aims to align with the EU GDPR and the modernized Convention 108. Further, on the 7th of September, Switzerland ratified the instrument of ratification of the Amending Protocol to this Convention, becoming the 28th State Party to join the modernised Convention 108 (Convention 108+).
Hence, it is essential for a team working with personal data to follow some FADP training. Moreover, as highlighted by the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (“FDPIC”), this is one of the missions of the DPO, besides providing general advice, to ensure some training for employees on matters relating to data protection.
- Understand the Swiss revised FADP and the particularities of our sector (e.g., the Swiss Human Research Act)
- Understand the similarities and differences with the EU GDPR
- Define your role and your compliance action plan
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who has to deal with personal data, especially if these data are sensitive (patient data for example)
- Every member of the FADP implementation team; Stakeholders from key data processing areas (HR, Marketing, Finance, Data Manager, Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Clinical)
- Top Management and Supervisors from the appropriate user team
0,5 day: Unlimited number / 1 day: Unlimited number / 2 days: max 8 people