Skip to main content

UK GDPR – Appoint a DPR

Appoint a DPR

We created the DPR as a service for companies outside the EU


Data Protection Representative

In one hand, the UK Government’s provides that all data controllers/processors located outside the UK will need to appoint a UK Representative, as soon as UK GDPR apply to them. In the other hand, the EU GDPR law will continue to require organisations that are based outside of the EEA (including the UK) concerned by the EU GDPR to have an EU Representative.

The representative has to be available to both the local data protection authorities, given that supervisory authorities desire someone nearby who speaks their language and understands their customs and expectations.

MyData-TRUST provides the DPR service in all the EU and in the UK, in order to help you to meet your obligations under the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and EU GDPR, by fulfilling the UK Representative and EU Representative roles.

When is a DPR needed?:

Do you need a DPR for the uk

Let’s start to discuss

If you need more information about this service or more information about the activities of MyData-TRUST, do not hesitate to contact us


Related services

Train your team

To prepare you and your team to build and to solidify your knowledge of the UK GDPR.


Assess the risk

MyData-TRUST is experienced in risk assessment services which can be performed either with a limited scope specifically towards GDPR compliance or with a broad scope towards enterprise IT security risk.


Extenalize the DPO function

We created the DPO as a service (full-time or back-up)


Get a legal support

We will stay at your disposition if you need any advice or just a precise task to do or review.


You want to train your team for which law?

Select the privacy regulation you need more information

You want a DPR for which law?