Skip to main content

EU GDPR – Externalize the DPO function

Externalize the DPO function

We created the DPO as a service (full-time or back-up)


MyData-Trust Data Protection Officer as a Service (DPOaaS) approach enables you to have access to the skilled and certified people where, when and how often you might require.
Choose MyData-Trust DPOaaS and you can benefit from scalable capacity, dedicated staff, ability to reduce fixed costs and optimize data protection activities. We work with a “Risk Management ” approach. Every relationship is designed to meet the customer’s needs and service delivery configurations and options.

How It Works?

Our DPOs are multi-disciplinary (legal, IT, Life Sciences) and have extensive experience across numerous sectors. They all have been trained to GDPR for at least 6 months, with internal and external certifications.

Our DPOs are certified in GDPR, Project Management and/or ISO standards. They are members of The International Association of Privacy Professionals. They are trained on Data Protection tools and software that allow them to perfectly address GDPR requirements.

Specific team members are dedicated to your organization. Dedicated staff becomes familiar with your products and processes which streamlines and eases how we work together.

Let’s start to discuss

If you need more information about this service or more information about the activities of MyData-TRUST, do not hesitate to contact us


Related services

Train your team

To prepare you and your team to build and to solidify your knowledge of the EU GDPR.


Assess the risk

MyData-TRUST is experienced in risk assessment services which can be performed either with a limited scope specifically towards GDPR compliance or with a broad scope towards enterprise IT security risk.


Get a legal support

We will stay at your disposition if you need any advice or just a precise task to do or review.


Appoint a DPR

We created the DPR as a service for companies outside the EU


You want to train your team for which law?

Select the privacy regulation you need more information

You want a DPR for which law?