Audits and Risk Assessments
MyData-TRUST is highly experienced in conducting UK GDPR audits and risk assessments for life science companies either in the UK or processing data from the UK.
We advise every Client to start with a gap analysis, which identifies where your company may be at risk of non-compliance, suggests solutions, and maps your data. It also allows our team to quickly learn about your company.
We also help you meet your obligations to:
- Conduct a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) for high-risk processing activities (such as clinical trials)
- Ensure your vendors are compliant (Vendor/Provider Assessment)
- Conduct an Information Security Assessment (ISA) to ensure you have implemented appropriate security measures
Format and Duration:
- 1 or 2 days on site with 2 experienced, accredited DPOs with Life Science backgrounds
- Expert report detailing our findings and recommendations, including an action plan
- Debriefing meeting (2 hours)
- Presentation of the dedicated action plan