Train my team
Create awareness of The UK GDPR within your organisation.
Our workshops, delivered by experienced MyData-Trust Data Protection Officers, explain the implications and requirements of the (Retained EU Legislation) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (United Kingdom General Data Protection Regulation) (“UK GDPR”) and the UK Data Protection Act 2018 (as amended) as they apply to UK businesses and organisations, but also to any companies that process personal data from the UK.
- Understanding the UK GDPR and its implications for the life science sector
- Understanding the differences and similarities between EU & UK GDPR
- First step to launch an effective UK GDPR compliance program
- Examining the challenges posed by the UK GDPR and establishing an action plan
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who processes UK personal data, especially if these data are sensitive (e.g. patient health data)
- Every member of the UK GDPR implementation team
- Stakeholders from key data processing areas (HR, Marketing, Finance, Data Management, Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Clinical, IT, Legal)
- Senior Leadership
- 1/2 day: Unlimited number
- 1 day: Unlimited number
- 2 days: max 8 people