Train my team
To Prepare You To Build And To Solidify Your Knowledge Of The EU GDPR.
What we advise to our clients is to train the management and the team in direct contact with sensitive data with a 2 days’ Workshop, for them to be able to ask their questions and have a 100% dedicated training. For the rest of the team and the newcomers, we strongly recommend to provide some GDPR e-learning access, to allow your team to train at any time of the day, on every topic of the GDPR. Both are complementary.
- Understand the GDPR and the particularities of our sector
- Facilitate an internal kick-off and begin to launch an effective response program to the EU GDPR across the organization
- Examine the challenges posed by the GDPR and the benefits of proactively demonstrating
that the organization is compliant
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who have to deal with personal data, especially if these data are sensitive (patient data for example)
- Every member of the GDPR implementation team; Stakeholders from key data processing areas (HR, Marketing, Finance, Data Manager, Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Clinical)
- Top Management and Supervisors from appropriate user teams
0,5 day: Unlimited number / 1 day: Unlimited number / 2 days: max 8 people
12 courses from 20min to 1h30