Skip to main content

Job Business Controller Associate

Business Controller Associate


Created in 2017, the aim of MyData-TRUST is to support the Life Sciences Industry in Data Protection compliance projects. MyData-TRUST is composed of a multi-disciplinary team including data privacy lawyers, IT, security specialists and pharmaceutical subject matter experts.

Continuing to grow, MyData-TRUST is looking to hire a Business controller associate.

Main tasks

  • You actively assist the accounting in order to minimize monthly accounting closing period.
  • You provide monthly reporting and KPIs and implement improvements.
  • You lead internal control processes.
  • You contribute to analyses, budget and rolling forecast.
  • You contribute to a good cooperation and flow of information towards foreigner offices and local team.
  • You participate in various development projects within Finance department.
  • You are in communication with all department heads of the Group, and also with local trustees.
  • You report to/cooperate with the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).

What Are We Looking For?

  • You have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
  • You preferably have 1 to 2 years of experience in finance/accounting as an (assistant) business controller.
  • You are passionate about the world of finance and business management.
  • You have IT skills, especially in Excel.
  • You have a good level in English and in French.
  • You are curious, perseverant, patient, communicative and assertive.
  • You are methodological, precise, rigorous, and autonomous.
  • You have an international mindset, and you like to work in a small team.

What Do We Offer?

  • A permanent contract and attractive salary package.
  • Take into account your background in relation to our salary scale.
  • Flexibility.
  • Innovative and international company.
Apply Now

Join our team

Consulting, Implementation & Solution

All Career Opportunities

You want to train your team for which law?

Select the privacy regulation you need more information

You want a DPR for which law?