Need a Data Protection Representative “DPR” or “EU Rep” for your clinical trial within Europe?
Be prepared! You need to appoint a DPR.
- EU and UK based company
- Company Business Understanding
- GDPR Expertise
- Clinical Research Background
- Dedicated Multidisciplinary Team of Legal, IT and Clinical Experts
Externalisation of the DPR profile:
What does it mean?
- Ensure Accountability Principle compliance
- Facilitate Communication with Supervisory Authorities
- Facilitate Communication with data subjects
- Track record of all data protection documentation
- Strategic Advice
At MyData-TRUST, we do not see the DPR only as a key point of contact for Data Protection Authorities but also as a fully integrated and operational function in the company by having a clear understanding of your data processing activities.