Join us at the 1st European Health Data Protection Congress in Paris, October 24-25, 2023. Co-organized by the EFDPO and MyData-TRUST, this inaugural event will delve into critical topics shaping the future of health data.
Program Committee: the EFDPO European Federation of Data Protection Officers & UDPO – Union des Data Protection Officers
Explore discussions on legal frameworks, re-use of data, transfers, cybersecurity, AI, and much more. Uncover cutting-edge strategies, standards, and solutions driving healthcare data protection in Europe and beyond. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with industry experts and thought leaders. Register now to benefit from the early bird prices!
What kind of topics can you expect at the European Health Data Protection Congress?
- LEGAL FRAMEWORK OF HEALTH DATA PROTECTION IN FRANCE & EUROPE
- CERTIFICATIONS AND CODES OF CONDUCT
- STANDARDIZATION OF PRIVACY RELEVANT DOCUMENTS
- ANONYMIZATION, PSEUDONYMIZATION & SYNTHETIC DATA
- CYBERSECURITY IN HEALTHCARE
- EUROPEAN HEALTH DATA SPACE;
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN HEALTHCARE & RESEARCH
- SECONDARY USE OF HEALTH DATA
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF HEALTH DATA
- HOSTING OF HEALTH DATA
- HEALTH DATA IN INSURANCE COMPANIES
- HEALTH DATA EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION