- Powered by MyData-TRUST -
Good Data Protection Practices
GDP² standards were founded based on labelling methodologies of Data Protection Authorities initially created to demonstrate the Data Protection Governance of an organization.
The GDP² drives processes implemented by organizations to direct, manage, and monitor the data protection initiatives run to comply with the data protection rules.
What is GDP2 ?
- Good Data Protection Practices -
- Promoting appropriate ethics and values within the organization
- Ensuring effective organizational performance management and accountability
- Communicating risk and control information to appropriate areas of the organization
- Coordinating the activities of and communicating information among the board,
- Demonstrating and communicating data protection implementation quality to external parties
- Coordinating the communication to the board, management, external and internal auditors
How does it work?
- to obtain GDP² label -
When applying for the GDP² label, The Good Data Protection Practices evaluate the following processes of Data Management:
- Risk Management
- Incident Management
- Security Management
Why should I obtain this label?
of your GDPR implementation
from data protection experts
Complete documentation report
For the use of logo GDP² label
on promotional materials
of the labeled Organization in a public data base
Xavier Gobert, CEO
“Lead, manage and monitor data protection initiatives conducted to comply with GDPR”
MyData-TRUST has developed GDP2 to drive the processes implemented by organizations to lead, manage and monitor data protection initiatives conducted to comply with GDPR. Organizations that can document their compliance with GDP2 standards promote appropriate ethics and values within the organisation, ensure effective performance management and accountability, communicate risk and control information to the appropriate areas of the organization, and demonstrate a quality of data protection implementation to external parties (i.e. customers, partners, subjects). In this sense, they have developed state-of-the-art compliance with the GDPR.
They Obtained The Label
“This label reflects Ergomed’s unwavering commitment to ensuring our business’ compliance with data protection requirements. It is important to us that our clients can have full confidence in Ergomed and our data protection practices. This label is not an opportunity to rest however and it only encourages us to build on the solid foundations that Ergomed has already created”.
Ergomed Group Data Protection Officer, Bosko Vojkic